Stellar of the Seas welcomes you to experience the new definition of contemporary luxury. We offer not only a luxury cruise service of the highest safety standard but also a completely unique experience with a carefully researched itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, delicious food... That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
The cruise contains twenty-one elegant spacious rooms, full of finest comforts such as fine dining, the panoramic bar, wine and cigars cellar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool, beauty spa & massage, children playground… Our personalized service, tailored to your needs, is what sets us apart and makes your visit to Halong Bay unique and memorable. Board the Stellar of the Seas cruise where a mesmerizing experience is guaranteed.
08:45 – 09:10 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
11:30 – 12.00 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover Ba Trai Dao natural beach area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or kayaking or just simply sunbathe on the natural secluded beaches (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser . Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
International Buffet lunch is served.