Shuttle Bus: It costs $10/pax for one way. ( Departure from Hanoi 6-6.30 AM and arrival to Sapa 11.30-12.00 AM . or – Departure from Hanoi 10.00 PM and arrival to Sapa 5.AM )
By train: See post: http://tinnystravelagency.com/
Private Car: Using a private car is more convenient and more flexible. The travel time is shorter because you don’t have to wait for others, and it allows you some breaks for photographs, refreshments or a toilet stop along the way.
||2 days 1 night
- Usually, there are 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 11 passengers. ( this to allow room for your luggage ).
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi is the largest in the north of the country. It is 35 km from the city centre, and the travel time to or from the city centre is approximately 45 minutes (1hour in peak times) There have been many difficulties for travelers who call taxis’ for transferring from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi. Guests are sometimes charged too highly, or taken to wrong hotels or destinations.
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
- You can pay by Credit card.
- The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.